Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they sure do!
Since 2006 we have sold thousands of containers full of pet strollers.
There are many reasons why people buy pet strollers.
In summary, they are used for:
- Pets with a special condition.
- Pampered pets who go everywhere with their owner.
- The owner is more active than their pet.
- Older, injured or disabled pets.
- As pets age the pet stroller serves as a wheelchair for the elderly pet.
- They can be used as a substitute for a carrier which is bulky and heavy.
- Cats can stroll outside and see the world without the fear of being chased by dogs.
- Owners who do not own a car use the pet stroller to walk to their local vet or shopping centre.
- Active pet owners can jog or cycle with their pet and continue an active lifestyle.
- Recently operated pets can safely be confined enabling their owner to manoeuvre and care for them whilst in the stroller.
- Loss of senses, such as eyesight, hearing can assist with the transition.
- The spoilt pooch that can go everywhere with their owner.
- Assists pets that cannot walk long distances.
- Pets with special conditions; lameness issues, arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia, fracture, patellar luxation, angular limb deformity, ununited anconeal process, osteochondrosis dissecans, panosteitis, cruciate ligament rupture, dislocations, bone cancer, neurological causes, biceps tendon injury, sprains, soft tissue injuries and so on…
We have lost count how many times people tell us how much their pets love the pet stroller. If they hadn’t seen it with their own eyes they would not believe how much.
With the anxious pet, remind yourself that it is not a race.
You know your pet best and what will work for them, so ease them into using the stroller.
We recommend slow movements until they get familiar with the movement and when they feel safe.
With the Pet Mobile pet stroller / trailer, we suggest removing all wheels and placing the unit upright. This will allow your pet to explore the stroller with no motion.
Once they sit or lay in the stroller consider taking them for a walk with motion.
It won’t take long before your pet barks/meows near the stroller demanding they be taken for ‘walkies’.
Cats also get very possessive over their pet stroller and claw those coming near!
So when you can’t find your cat, take one look in the pet stroller – they will be hiding there!
There are a few factors to consider.
Your pet’s body size (length) and weight.
Weight has no significance if your pet cannot lay flat in the pet stroller.
We always recommend checking the measurements of the inner cabin are and comparing it to your pet while they lay down.
For example a Corgi breed under 15 kg would theoretically meet the weight capacity of a small stroller; however their body is quite long and will fit more comfortably in a medium or large pet stroller.
If you are ever unsure, please give us a call or text /email us a photo of your fur baby and we will happily provide a recommendation.
Yes you sure can!
Please contact us for a meeting point or a reference to one of our Stockist located Australia wide.
The frame has a 12 month warranty from date of purchase.
Wheels, material and zippers hold a 3 month warranty from date of purchase.
Please keep the receipt for proof of purchase.
We have been in business since 2006 and are not going anywhere.
We are a stable Australian business who back our product with customer care – pre and post purchase.
Being first to market we have witnessed competition come and go.
We have heard some shocking stories where customers buy on price and then discover products arrive faulty, or they use it for a month and the wheels come off. Others state they cannot purchase replacement parts and then cannot use their pet stroller.
It is worth knowing the spare parts process and where such stock is physically located to determine approximate postage costs if international.
Being the designer we know our product intimately and are available to assist with after care product service.
We can resolve issues over the telephone and send replacement parts within days.
We also recommend reading reviews online when comparing us to the competition.
There are a few replicas on the market currently that ‘look’ like our products.
We can clearly see differences based on the type of materials used – fabric and frame as well as the engineering / manufacturing works conducted on the frame work.
When comparing, look at the finer details. The thickness and welding performed on the frame differs and there is a reason why we have been in business for this long.
Yes you sure can.
We stock spare parts for all our products, from wheels to frame to material.
We can send new components within days.
Yes they do.
All our pet strollers fit easily inside a car.
We do not sell second hand pet strollers however some customers do let us know if they no longer need theirs.
We note their details and pass them on to anyone looking for a second hand pet stroller.
Occasionally we have demo models or older models that are cheaper.
For those interested please email us and we will put you on a waiting list.